SWITCH Materials Inc. develops advanced materials for use in next generation smart windows. SWITCH’s technology is based on proprietary molecules that ‘switch’ optical properties on command. Our technology promises to deliver scalable and affordable smart window products for the commercial and institutional building and transportation markets. SWITCH is currently in the product development stage and seeking commercialization partnerships.
SWITCH Smart Window Film
SWITCH Materials smart window film technology is derived from a proprietary family of hybrid chromophores that exhibit both photochromic and electrochromic properties. SWITCH has developed these chromophores into an economical smart film that can be applied to float glass for dynamic, user-controlled smart windows. Click here to learn How it Works.
- SWITCH Materials Announces Initial Test Installations of Hybrid Smart Window Technology
- Inc.com Magazine: The Race for Energy-Efficient Windows
- SWITCH Materials to Receive up to $2.4 Million from SDTC
- SWITCH Materials named to Rocket Builders "Ready to Rocket" 2011 list of BC Clean-Tech Companies
- Business in Vancouver: SWITCH Materials' $11.6 M Windows of Opportunity